How to Communicate More Effectively With Yourself and Others
If we all know how to talk, why is it so difficult to effectively communicate one-on-one and among your team members or staff?
Through our communication seminars, you’ll discover the power of communication styles, language patterns, and how effective communication can have a positive, far-reaching effect in your professional and personal life.
In Fire Power Seminars communication seminars you will:
- Learn the basic components of communication and how they positively and negatively affect your interactions with others.
- Identify your sensory communication style and the styles of team members.
- Discover the impact of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Enhance rapport through verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Recognize language patterns and maximize your communication effectiveness.
- Reframe destructive phrases to positive ones.
- Become aware of perceptual filters and how experiences, culture, language, beliefs, values, interests and assumptions impact our communication outcomes, positively and negatively.
- Review the presuppositions of communication and how they apply in your daily communication with yourself and others.
- Explore conflict, and learn skills & communication tips to address issues.
Our certified practitioners in the art of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), will guide you and your team through a customized communication workshop where you will experience the impact of words, tonality and physiology (do an audit of your body right now with Amy Cuddy’s Ted Talk). And, you’ll have an opportunity to apply what is taught by participating in our experiential communication activities that can be customized for your group. Whether it’s a lunch and learn, or a one-day communication seminar, those who attend can apply what they learn immediately!
This is a great communication seminar for individuals and organizations – whether you want to enhance your current communication skills with your team or family, or need a major overhaul to help your staff interact more effectively.
For more information, contact Karen at 954.232.4486 or Karen@FirePowerSeminars.com
Effective Communication Skills for Executives and Leadership
Communication Tips to Avoid Conflict
How do Leaders Learn?
The Power of Positive Self-Talk
Love is the Antidote to Fear
Conflict Resolution – Don’t Get Mad, Get Curious