We all have communication styles that we use unconsciously. Discover the power of “style” and how effective communication can have a positive far-reaching effect in your professional and personal life.
Join Karen E. Pfeffer to identify the various communication styles and become aware of the impact verbal and non-verbal communication has on you and others. Karen is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner, certified Psychology-Kinesiology (PSYCH-K) facilitator and certified Fire Walk Instructor.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The impact of communication styles
- How to enhance your listening skills
- Language patterns and how to change limiting ones to empowering ones
- The importance of managing your state and how to access it easily
- Skills to increase your communication effectiveness with yourself and others
Register Now! (Click on: Subject area “Lunch and Learn”)
Where: Broward College
Tigertail Lake Recreational Center – Driving Directions
580 Gulfstream Way, Dania Beach, FL 33004
When: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:30am-1:30pm
INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
954-201-7803 (office) 954-201-7087 (fax)