How to Communicate More Effectively With Yourself and Others
If we all know how to talk, why is it so difficult to effectively communicate one-on-one and among your team members or staff?
Through our How to Communicate More Effectively with Yourself and Others program, you’ll discover the power of communication styles and language patterns, and how effective communication can have a positive, far-reaching effect in your professional and personal life.
In Fire Power Seminars’ How to Communicate More Effectively with Yourself and Others program, you will:
- Learn the basic components of communication and how they positively and negatively affect your interactions with others.
- Identify your sensory communication style and the styles of team members.
- Discover the impact of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Enhance rapport through verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Recognize language patterns and maximize your communication effectiveness.
This is a great program for individuals and organizations – whether you want to enhance your current communication skills with your team or family, or need a major overhaul to help your staff interact more effectively.
For more information, contact Karen at 954.232.4486 or Karen@FirePowerSeminars.com
Effective Communication Skills for Executives and Leadership
Communication Tips to Avoid Conflict
How do Leaders Learn?
The Power of Positive Self-Talk
Love is the Antidote to Fear
Conflict Resolution – Don’t Get Mad, Get Curious